True Plug and play High-Performance point-to-point KVM extension. Using DisplayPort 1.2 KVXHP-100 supports single monitor setups with up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color, 4:4:4 chroma sampling, and USB 2.0 (HID) - all transmitted over a single cable. Whether your requirements are CATx or fiber, KVXHP is equipped to handle both interfaces providing a single solution for all use cases.
19" Rackmount Option
The optional rackmount tray (KVXHP-RMK) holds up to two KVX-HP extender units for quick mounting into any 19" rack and leaves enough space to hold the power supplies and cable management. To concentrate multiple KVM extensions in your rack, use our Central Power Hub solution (ACR1000-CPH8R-R2/ ACR1000-CPH16R-R2) for a clutter-free, space-saving installation in 1RU. The hub powers up to eight or sixteen 12VDC devices replacing multiple single power supplies.
Dual-head models for two monitor connections or quad-head models with support for four DisplayPort monitors are also available.
- Single-Head video at 4096x2160 at 60Hz using 8 bits per color, 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Point to point extension up to 328 ft (100m) over CATx or 2.5 miles (4km) over fiber cable
- CATx or Fiber flexibility
- True USB emulation supports the most advanced keyboards and mice
- Intelligent EDID management reduces monitor compatibility issues
- Digital / Analog audio
- Includes local monitor ports at the Transmitter side (duplicate image)
- 4 x Tri-color connection status LEDs
- Dual or Quad-Head models also available