The DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching System is comprised of modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize for your specific application.
The DKM components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- CATx Connectivity
- Compatible with the DKM FX Compact Extender
- 2-, 4-, 6-, or 21-port housing available with or without redundant power
- Get DVI-I video with resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 at 60 Hz.
- Use one transmitter for each computer within the DKM FX system
- Supports DVI computers with USB keyboards and mice
- DVI-I video with resolutions up to 2048 x1152
- Support for USB HID keyboards and mice