This dedicated multi-platform KVM switch manages 2 or 4 different computers through four DisplayPort monitors, one USB keyboard and mouse, a single set of speakers, and a USB 2.0 Device.
Flexible and Secure
The switch has a broad range of applications, but the main function of this KVM switch is to centralize the access of several computers into one comprehensive PC. Not only does it function as a KVM console, but it also supports USB 2.0 functionality. This allows a user at the console to use USB devices that would otherwise be unavailable with conventional KVM devices. For example, it allows a user to use a flash memory drive or camera without having to plug it directly into the computer. It is a perfect solution for switching computers in the medical or industrial field. The switch also supports medical barcode monitors, including their obscure resolutions.
Three Ways to Control
The switch supports 2 or 4 computers with DisplayPort, stereo audio, and USB 2.0 outputs. This dynamic KVM console can be controlled remotely from easily accessible keyboard hotkeys or RS-232 commands, as well as directly through the console's easy-to-read front panel.
Supports Hotkey Switching via Attached USB Keyboard
The USB emulation technology used by the switch enables immediate hotkey source switching through a remote USB keyboard and mouse and delivers high resolutions of up to 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz) with zero pixel loss.
Use the switch for education, control rooms, shopping centers, hotels/resorts, airports, healthcare, and industries applications.
- Supports 2 or 4 computers with DisplayPort, stereo audio, and USB 2.0 outputs
- Provides three control options: keyboard hotkeys, RS-232 commands, or front-panel
- Supports quad 4K monitors, including barcode displays
- Delivers high resolutions of up to 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz) with zero pixel loss
- USB functionality lets you plug USB devices, such as flash drives or cameras, into the user console