Black Box 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Extenders use vDSL to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade copper wire or coax cable.
Just plug an extender into each end of your copper wire and use simple DIP switches to set one unit as local (CO) and the other as remote (CP)-there's never any software to install. Plus, the RJ-45 port autosenses speed and duplex and features MDI/MDI-X for easy cabling.
For larger installations, you can mount the extenders in a convenient 16-slot rackmount chassis. The chassis has ventilation holes plus a fan to keep the extenders cool.
- Save wiring costs by using voice-grade copper wire-even phone wire you already have installed.
- Extends 10- or 100-Mbps Ethernet up to 1.6 miles (2.6 km) at 1 Mbps and up to 300 meters at 100 Mbps.
- Perfect for connecting an isolated user in another building or in another part of a large building.
- Symmetrical VDSL supports speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
- Use a standalone or rackmount in the LinkGain Chassis (LB300A-RACK).
- Hot swap extenders in and out of the rack without having to power down the entire system.
- Transparent to network protocols.
- Six speeds with easy-to-read speed indicator LEDs on top of the extender.
- Ethernet ports are Auto MDI/MDI-X and autosensing for speed and duplex.