- Horizontal configuration.
- Control devices via Telnet™ over a TCP/IP network, a Web browser and a modem, or serial commands.
- Feature individually controllable outlet plugs.
- Versions available for 105 - 120-VAC, 100 - ;120-VAC, 100 - 125-VAC, and 208 - 240-VAC equipment.
- Two levels of password protection and encrypted 64-bit password security.
- Only authorized users can make configuration changes.
- An RS-232 port is for modem or console connections. A 10BASE-T interface provides network connections.
- Takes up only 1U or 2U of space.
- Models with dual power circuits available.
No more traveling to reboot your equipment in the middle of the night! No more service calls just to flip a switch! BLACK BOX® Rackmount Remote Power Managers enable you to reboot up to 16 network devices from across your network, by modem, with Telnet, or even from the Internet.
Just type the power manager's IP address into your Web browser, enter your name and password, and you can access your network devices to switch them on, switch them off, or reboot. The power managers are perfect for remotely rebooting servers, routers, network switches, Webcams, firewalls, and many other network devices.
You can also operate the Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Manager through an ASCII command-line interface via Telnet™ over a TCP/IP network, through a modem connection, or from a local PC using a terminal emulator.
Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Managers have built-in password security to prevent unauthorized users from switching your devices or changing your configuration. Both the Web browser and the command-line interface use 64-bit encryption.
Two levels of operational passwords provide an additional layer of security: System-level passwords provide access to all configuration and switching functions. The user-level limits switching to assigned plugs and cannot be used to change the power manager configuration.
Horizontal Rackmount Remote Power Managers feature an IP-addressed 10BASE-T interface for network connections and an RS-232 port for modem or console connections.
- Reboot remote servers, routers, Web cams, firewalls, and other devices from your home or office.
- Enables you to reboot up to eight network devices from across your network, by modem, or across the Internet.