DistanceDownstream SpeedUpstream Speed250 ft. (76 m)121 Mbps144 Mbps1000 ft. (304.8 m)73 Mbps103 Mbps2000 ft. (610 m)45 Mbps37 Mbps3000 ft. (914 m)46 Mbps10 Mbps3500 ft. (1 km)30 Mbps4 Mbps
Ethernet Extender Kit 4 Port. Extends 4 ports 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ45 over copper or CATx line interface, terminal block. The kit includes 2 extenders for near-end (local) far-end (remote) deployment. Typical applications include Enterprise LAN extension, campus LAN expansion. This kit includes a pair of auto-rate Ethernet extenders, using a standard 2-wire connection, which simplifies your life and provides a cost-effective network extension by enabling you to make the most of your pre-existing twisted-pair infrastructure. These 4 port 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Extenders use ADSL technology to provide an easy, inexpensive way to extend the reach of your Ethernet network over ordinary voice-grade copper wire. Devices include external 90-240VAC power supplies.
- Four Ethernet ports
- Kit includes two extenders, switch selectable for use as either a remote or local unit.
- Can be set as symmetric or asymmetric via DIP switch.
- Supports variable rates up to 168 Mbps.
- Terminal block connections for extension line interface
- Maintains MAC address tables, only forwarding packets across the line link that are meant for the remote peered LAN