- Standard ST® connector.
- Rugged aluminum enclosure.
- Up to 14 hours of operation on one 9-volt alkaline battery. An indicator shows when power is running low.
- Features a 650-nm wavelength and 3-Hz modulation.
- Single-mode operation.
Uh-oh. The data sent over your fiber network wasn't received in its entirety. Your first guess is that there's a leak or break, but the trouble might be something else, too. Determine the problem quickly and easily with the Visible Laser Light Source.
The Visible Laser Light Source enables you to isolate light leaks or breaks in both single-mode and multimode cable. What's more, it also identifies micro bends, macro bends, poor splices, and cracked connectors.
Built for heavy-duty use, the Visible Laser Light Source features a rugged aluminum enclosure. And with just one 9-volt alkaline battery, it can operate for up to 14 hours. When the power's running low and it's time to replace the battery, an LED indicator prompts you to make the change.
A built-in ST connector enables you to jack in the Visible Laser Light Source to your fiber-optic network. Operating in single-mode, it features a 650-nm wavelength and 3-Hz modulation. Use it to troubleshoot fiber optic networks in temperatures up to 122° F (50° C).
The next time your fiber network having a problem, diagnose it fast with the Visible Laser Light Source.
- Identifies microbends, macrobends, poor splices, and cracked connectors.
- Isolates light leaks or breaks in single- or multimode fiber optic cable.