This shielded ezEX-RJ45 connector is designed for larger cables and conductors, such as CAT6, with an insulation diameter of 0.039 to .044" and a maximum outer diameter of .29". The connector features a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger bar isolates each conductor and enables them to pass through the front end of the connector. It also makes it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is terminated by using the EXO Crimp Tool Frame and the EXO-EX Black Cartridge Die.
- Works with cables with a insulation diameter (conductor) size of 0.039" to 0.044" (1.0-1.12 mm) and a maximum outer diameter of 0.29" (7.36 mm).
- Hi-lo stagger isolate each conductor.
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners.
- Compatible with solid or stranded 24-22 AWG cable.
- Shielded CAT6 compliant.
- Use with the eXO Crimp Tool Frame and either the EXO EZ-RJ45 Blue Die or Black Die.
- Made in the USA.