Extends high-definition digital video up to 130 feet over ordinary CATx cable.
- DirectPlug design eliminates additional cables.
- Powered from the source DVI port, providing greater flexibility during installation.
- Extends video as far as 130 feet (39.6 m) at 1024 x 768 resolution.
- Transmits signals for 1080i or 720p HDTV video up to 100 feet (30.4 m) at 1280 x 1024 resolution.
- DVI 1.1 compliant.
- Includes a transmitter and receiver.
- Uses solid CAT5e or 6 cables.
- The transmitter connects to the PC or DVI output device for transmitting signals over the shielded CATx cable.
- The receiver connects to your DVI display and receives the DVD-D signal via the shielded CATx link.
- LEDs show that power and an active video signal are detected.
- Compact design for equipment connections in tight spaces, such as kiosk displays and AV cabinets.
- Great for digital signage applications where you need to economically link a server storing digital images to a remote flat-panel display.
- DVI-D interface ensures quality signaling between your high-performance video graphics card and your high-definition screen.
- Requires no power supply.
- Use affordable, standard shielded CAT5e or CAT6 cable to extend video from a PC or DVI output device to a DVI display.
- Ideal for digital signage and home theater applications.