Small, yet powerful
Small in size, but large in features and performance, the DCX3000/DCX1000 system is an ideal solution for process monitoring and control, broadcast studios, medical labs, testbeds, and advanced data centers where the personnel numbers are lower than in enterprise-sized organizations.
Interface-powered server access modules (SAMs) extend DVI or DisplayPort and USB signals over standard CATx cabling. The switch can be located up to 32 feet (10 m) from the server or CPU, and up to 164 feet (50 m) from the remote unit. The SAMs support audio via the USB interface, and the receiver can output the audio through the 3.5-mm jack connection.
Price point is on point
Not every broadcast studio or control room needs a large, expensive video matrix switch with all the bells and whistles. The DCX3000 has an attractive price point for smaller applications while still providing crystal-clear video and fast matrix switching.
- High-performance HD KVM matrix switching system for smaller multiuser applications
- Designed for small and medium sized applications migrating from analog to digital KVM
- DVI, DisplayPort, USB-HID remote user station
- Delivers every pixel of uncompressed video with ultra low latency
- The UI uses auto refreshed thumbnails to configure each connected device
- Fast, reliable switching of digital KVM, HD video, audio, and USB
- USB composite audio, 16 bit sampled at 48kHz