Thick, 23 AWG, 4-pair solid-copper wire for top performance in long runs and horizontal applications including drop ceilings and air ducts. Cable is marked in two-foot increments so you always know how much you have left in the pull-box.
Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, digital video and audio, and other high-performance networking applications. The cross-member design means superior strength and performance. This cable is tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications for fast transmission and excellent signal quality.
Designed for plenum (in-wall) use, these high-quality CMP rated cables feature a flame-retardant PVC, low-smoke jacket and EP insulation. Meets fire codes and specifications so you can confidently use it in all your plenum runs.
This cable is ETL Verified, UL Listed and meets all safety codes and regulations. Guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 Class E requirements.
- Descending sequential two-foot markings on cable
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801, Class E
- Premium high-speed cabling intended for Cat6 plenum applications
- Tested to 550 MHz/1 Gbps transmission rate with 23-AWG construction
- UTP 4-pair solid copper wire with cross-member for added strength
- Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, digital video and audio
- Plenum-rated Violet CMP flame-retardant PVC jacket with FEP insulation