- Streams video and sensor information directly to your phone or PDA.
- Can also monitor up to 80 SNMP devices.
- Manageable through an easy-to-use Web interface.
- Full SNMPv1, v2, and v3 compliance.
- Now with a faster CPU.
- Can be daisychained to other hubs, increasing the total sensor count to up to 500.
The AlertWerks ServSensor V4E Lite enables you to monitor environmental sensors and SNMP devices into one seamless remote monitoring system.
Plug-and-play sensor integration.
Plug up to eight AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors into the RJ-45 ports of the ServSensor V4E Lite. Sensors automatically configure and go on-line, ready to report any status change. Choose from a wide variety of sensors, including temperature, humidity, water, airflow, motion, and voltage.
Use the four expansion ports on the front of the ServSensor V4E Lite to add even more sensor and dry contact ports with Expansion Units. The ServSensor EXP8 (EME1X8) provides additional ports for eight Intelligent Sensors; the ServSensor EXPDC16 (EME1DC16) provides 16 dry contacts. (These units only work with the V4E and V4E Lite.)
The ServSensor V4E Lite gathers and displays sensor data in its easy-to-use, Web-based user interface. It automatically generates day, week, month, and year graphs for each sensor. The data can be downloaded in a text file for external processing or remotely polled and saved automatically to a PC.
The Notification Wizard enables the ServSensor V4E Lite to notify you of changes in sensor status in real time. Configure each notification by choosing a sensor, selecting the alarm condition, and defining what to do when the alarm is triggered. You can choose to be notified in a variety of ways: audible alarm, SNMP trap, e-mail, text message to your phone, or fax.
For instance, you can have the ServSensor V4E Lite text you when it detects that the door of a server cabinet is opened or e-mail everyone on your IT staff whenever the temperature in your data center goes over 86° F (30° C).
False message filter.
To prevent false alarms, AlertWerks allows extensive filtering of events. You can limit events based on the time of day or the day of the week. You can also limit the number of alerts per hour, so that you are not swamped with messages.
This is especially important with a sensor like the motion detector where you may want to process an event only after hours.
Automatically shut down your equipment in an emergency.
You can have Linux® devices automatically send a shutdown message to your Linux or Windows® based servers-so if there is a power outage, for example, you can rest assured that your servers will be safely and automatically shut down before your UPS runs out.
- (1) ServSensor V4E Lite
- (1) RJ-45 to RJ-45 cable (5 ft.)
- (1) Help CD
- (1) power adapter
- (1) power cord
- (1) set of rackmount brackets and hardware
This product works with:
- AlertWerks Intelligent Sensors (EME1T1-001, etc.)
- ServSensor Expansion Units (EME1X8, EME1P8, EME1DC16)
- Includes SNMP MIB.
- Full SNMPv1 compliance
- Can also monitor up to 80 SNMP devices
- Monitors up to 500 Intelligent sensors using the expandable modules
- Notifies you of alarms in a variety of ways, including e-mail, SNMP, and text messages.
- Supports up to eight plug-and-play Intelligent Sensors.
- Embedded web server displays sensor information.