The Black Box LGB304A is a compact gigabit Ethernet switch with four 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports. Typical applications include LAN connectivity for small workgroups. The switch is ideal for mobile teams such as auditors that require a small, portable switch to expand port counts. The switch can be powered from a USB port or from the included power adapter. The switch delivers line rate, non blocking throughput. Ports are autonegotiating half/full duplex and include LED indicators to view port status. This unmanaged switch is plug and play and does not require any configuration.
- Easy plug-and-play operation.
- Easy-to-see LED indicators.
- Non-blocking, store-and-forward switching method
- Autonegotiating half-/full-duplex
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X function on all ports, so no need for cross-pinned cables
- Four autosensing 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports
- Build a small network or add ports to an existing network.
- Can also be powered through a PC's USB port so there's no need to find a spare outlet