DisplayPort is a complex protocol with the capability to transfer various types of information beyond just display signals, thereby presenting specific security challenges. In 2014, Belkin was the first to introduce Common Criteria products in the market which supported DisplayPort systems. Belkin is now offering its lineup of Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Definition KVMs, compliant with the latest security standards and perfect for applications that require high-resolution support.
The Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Def KVMs are fully compatible with computer systems using video cards with DisplayPort 1.1 and 1.2 protocols; supporting resolutions up to 3840�2160. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies.
The Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Def Quad-Head KVM (model F1DN104Q-3) supports up to four DP computers and has the capability to switch CAC, keyboard, mouse, audio and up to four monitors.
The Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Def KVMs are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 standard. The latest NIAP Protection Profile ensures agencies are receiving the appropriate security for keyboards, pointing devices, displays and audio devices.
- Multi-monitor support: Connects up to four monitors for each system to increase user productivity.
- Fully compatible with computer video cards using DisplayPort 1.1 and 1.2 protocols, supporting resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 pixels (UHD 4K) @30Hz, 2560 x 1600 pixels @ 60Hz.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching - The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels
- The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM supports HDMI and DVI Monitors
- Increased Reliability- Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has been increased dramatically to over 15 years
- Common Criteria Validated to NIAP Protection Profile 3.0
- NIAP Certified Common Access Card support
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, peripherals, and smart card readers prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage