The IMC-370I-SFP supports Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT) functionality which can be enabled/disabled by a DIP switch on the unit. This useful diagnostic feature assists the network administrator in indicating a fault condition on a given segment between the interfaces.
The IMC-370I supports plug-n-play functionality, auto negotiation, and AutoCross operation. It can be powered by AC/DC power, dual USB cable, or via installation in a centrally-powered media converter chassis.
- Metal enclosure with compact size
- Industrial grade design that supports an extended operating temperature range (IMC-370I series)
- Provides status LED
- Supports multiple power options: AC or DC adapter and dual USB cable
- Supports Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT) (IMC-370I-SFP)
- Centralized powered IMC-318I chassis