The KA7189 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the DisplayPort video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7189 supports DisplayPort output and provides two USB plugs to connect a target computer for keyboard/mouse, Virtual Media, or Smart Card/CAC Reader functions.
The KA7189 supports Audio De-Embedder, which extracts the audio from a DisplayPort signal. More advanced features of KA7189 include the small size and lightweight design, as well as superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
- Connects a KVM switch to the DisplayPort video and USB ports of a target computer*
- Supports Audio De-Embedder
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it's disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Virtual Media Support**
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support**
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)***
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Compact size
- Firmware upgradeable