- 0U 24-Outlet low profile eco PDU
- Bank level metering
- Supports Proactive Overload Protection (POP) / Outlet Switch Control
The NRGence PE6324L eco PDUs are low profile intelligent PDUs that contain 24 AC outlets and are available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations. The low profile series has a smaller input region on the PDU to provide more installation space for data centers.
The PE6324L eco PDUs offers remote power control with real-time power measurement - allowing you to monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs, either at the PDU device or Bank level, from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection. The power status of each outlet can be set individually, allowing users to switch each device On/Off.
NRGence eco PDU supports any 3rd party v1, v2 & v3 SNMP Manager Software and ATEN eco Sensors (eco PDU Manager Software). eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it.
- Support 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, Auto Sense, Ping, Telnet, and SNMP V1,V2&V3
- Support 2-level account/password security, IP/MAC filter, 128 bit SSL, RADIUS
- Support : eco Sensors, Browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Bank level power metering and monitoring
- Environment Monitoring : support external temperature/temperature & humidity sensors for rack temperature and humidity monitoring
- Current, voltage, power, power dissipation, temperature, and humidity metering and threshold level setting
- Remote power outlet control ( On/Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets and outlet groups
- Support multiple power control methods - Wake on LAN, System After AC Back, Kill the Power
- Power-On sequencing - users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each outlet to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order