The CE610A USB DVI KVM Extender is a DVI and USB Extender that supports ExtremeUSB ® and HDBaseT technology. The CE610A can extend DVI and USB 2.0 signals up to 300 ft (100 m) from the source using a single Cat 5e/6 cable.
The CE610A is equipped with USB connectors which allow you to extend any USB device between the units. The USB functionality provides not only peripheral sharing but also the support for touch panel control and fi le transfer. The CE610A is ideal for situations where touch panel is required, such as transportation centers, medical facilities, shopping malls, industrial kiosks, and when synchronizing for files / folders between portable and desktop computers are required.
- Uses a single Cat 5e cable to connect the local and remote units
- Allows access to a computer or KVM installation from a remote console
- Superior Video Quality - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz at 100 m
- Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
- ExtremeUSB ® - supports transparent USB 2.0 signals and true plug-and-play (no software or drivers required)
- Supports USB 1.1 web cameras
- USB 2.0 Support* - connects devices such as keyboard, mouse, audio, flash drive, printer, touch panel other USB devices which require moderate amounts of bandwidth
- Extends local PC Video/Keyboard/Mouse to remote side
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X®, and Linux®