The CL5808N Slideaway™ Dual Rail LCD KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from two PS/2 or USB KVM consoles. An extra console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an optional external consoles.
The CL5808N 19" LED-backlit LCD monitor and keyboard/touch pad modules slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data center, the keyboard/touch pad module slides back to "hide away" when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back - flush against the rack - allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity. Quickly and conveniently switch computer access with station and port selection pushbutton switches located on the keyboard module. Even when the keyboard module is in the retracted position you can still switch access with the Port Up/Port Down pushbuttons located on the monitor module.
The CL5808 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the CL5808 supports USB peripheral devices to be used with the attached computers. A single CL5808 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 31 additional compatible KVM switches can be daisy chained together, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
- Supports multimedia USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Console Lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Supports USB peripherals for computers connected to the local station
- Dual Interface - supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units*- control up to 256 computers from two consoles (one bus)
- Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 8 computers
- Integrated KVM console with 19" LED-backlit LCD in a Dual Rail housing
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions