ASUS Chromebook C204
Tough, compact, school-ready
ASUS Chromebook C204 is designed with one thing in mind: to keep on going however tough the environment gets. Built to meet demanding military-grade standards, the classroom-ready durability reassures teachers and students alike. It's packed with clever features to protect it in the real world, such as the all-round rubber bumper, spill-resistant keyboard and ultratough I/O ports. And with its school day-long battery life and time-saving, easy-to-service modular construction, ASUS Chromebook C204 is ready for anything!
Ultimate rugged design
ASUS Chromebook C204 is built to withstand everyday classroom knocks, bumps, drops and spills without damage. Whether it is dropped from a desk or the dinner table the C204 is built like a tank and will keep on going.
Ready for action
Classrooms can be tough, but ASUS Chromebook C204 is tougher! Built to surpass demanding military-grade MIL-STD-810G durability standards, it's also torture-tested to pass stringent ASUS quality tests. It can withstand occasional drops of up to 120cm -more than standard desk height - and the hinge and I/O ports are fully tested to endure the stresses and strains of everyday use.
Ready, right out of the box
With your Chromebook's operation system - the Chrome OS, you can work smarter and more productively, with robust built-in security and automatic updates.
A little help on your Chromebook with the Google Assistant
Get more done fast with the Google Assistant on your ASUS Chromebook C204. Send an email, find documents, listen to music, access your calendar, or control smart home devices, all without switching screens. Just say "Hey Google" to get started.
With up to 12 hours battery life on a single charge, ASUS Chromebook C204 will last for a full day of classes and more. Students could enjoy continuous and uninterrupted learning without worry of battery life.
Thoughtful design for all ages
ASUS Chromebook C204 is not only rugged, but it's designed to be comfortable for everyone. The long key travel on the keyboard 1.5mm gives much better tactile feedback, for a more responsive and comfortable desktop-like typing experience. Working on the ASUS Chromebook C204 is a pleasure, not a chore.
The 180° lay-flat hinge not only enables easier collaboration when you're in a group, but it also reduces stress on the mechanism too.
Good news for IT staff!
For easy on-site servicing and reduced downtime, ASUS Chromebook C204 has a modular construction that allows key components - such as the keyboard, battery, thermal module and motherboard - to be replaced in minutes using simple tools so that IT administrator could focus on the exact issues and send the device to the students in a short time.
- The rugged body meets US MIL-STD 810G durability and has a spill-resistant keyboard for the perfect Chromebook for the classroom or any accident-prone environment.
- 11.6 inch HD 1366 x 768 screen with anti-glare for larger screen size and better viewing experience with a 180-degree hinge
- Has a rubber safety grip to help drops from happening, and a durable 3D-textured finish to help with scratches and fingerprints.
- Powered by the Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® N4020 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz for fast and snappy performance.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; 32GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1), 2x Type-A (Gen 1), 1x Audio Jack, and, Micro SD card reader
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0
- Secure with Kensington lock
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds, and continues to stay fast over time.