Aruba CX 4100i Switch Series
The Aruba CX 4100i Switch Series is a modern family of ruggedized Ethernet switches ideal for connecting IoT, access points, and user devices in harsh environments. Created for high performance, reliable, and secure access, the Aruba CX 4100i switches provide versatile deployment options for enterprise networks extending beyond carpeted areas to challenging outdoor and industrial spaces.
Based on the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the Aruba CX portfolio for a more efficient operator experience, this IP30 ruggedized series operates in extended temperatures, provides protection for sub-station applications with IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 compliance, and has high tolerances for railway applications.
This Layer 2 access switch has convenient built-in high speed uplinks, supports combination of 30W and 60W PoE with up to a 360W power budget, and relies on passive cooling for the fan less 12 port DIN rail mount model and fan less 24 port 1U rack mount model. With enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, and IPv6 support, the Aruba CX 4100i also simplifies ownership and brings peace of mind with no switch software licensing requirements.
As part of Aruba's Edge Services Platform (ESP), Aruba CX switches play a foundational role in the Unified Infrastructure. Automation, embedded analytics, high availability, and secure segmentation are designed into CX switches with Aruba Central delivering a unified, single view of the network that maximizes operational efficiency across enterprise networks. Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba's foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate.
- Ruggedized IP30 series brings enterprise-class Ethernet Layer 2 connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and static routing to non-carpeted areas
- Operational in extended temperatures from -40�C to +70�C using Aruba's industrial transceivers
- Versatile form factors deliver both 30W and 60W PoE to optimize IoT power
- Built-in high-speed 1/10GbE uplinks for demanding applications
- Robust protection for sub-station applications and high tolerances for railway rolling stock, signaling and telecommunications
- Secure and simple access for IoT and users with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation
- Management flexibility with support for Aruba Central , easy-to-use Web GUI, CLI, and Aruba NetEdit
- Software defined ready with REST APIs
- No switch software licensing required