The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series is a modern, flexible, and intelligent family of AOS-CX modular switches ideal for enterprise campus and data center deployments. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6400 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities across the network.
Powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers fast, non-blocking performance, meaning your network is ready for tomorrow's unpredictable demands. Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) brings high availability and enables non-disruptive fast upgrades with simplified management. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify configurations are flawless and easy to deploy. This series offers 5 and 10 slot compact chassis with a choice of line rate interfaces including 25GbE, 100GbE, and full density 60W PoE with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet ideal for access, aggregation, and core deployments.
- High performance modular Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN, VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS, and delivers up to 28 Tbps in non-blockling bandwidth.
- High availability with industry-leading VSX and redundant power supplies and fans.
- Full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE, and SFP+ modules.
- High speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE with intelligent monitoring, visibility and remediation with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
- Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification, and one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
Automation and Analytics
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application, and security related issues easily, through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
High Availability and Performance
The Aruba CX 6400 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
Features high speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE for scalable connnectivity.
The ability of AOS-CX to maintain synchronous state across dual control planes allows a simplified carrier-class high-availability solution called Aruba Virtual Switching Extension (VSX) that enables a distributed architecture which is available during upgrades or control plane events.
High performance and versatile platform supports non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE connections, and high density connectivity for aggregation with up to 480 ports of HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit (1/2.5/5GbE) with 60W PoE for a total of 28,880W of PoE.
- Powerful modular Layer 3 switches with BGP, EVPN,VXLAN, VRF, and OSPF with robust security and QoS
- High performance switching with up to 28 Tbpswith 20 Bpps
- High availability with industry-leading VSXredundancy and redundant power suppliesand fans
- Full density HPE Smart Rate (1/2.5/5GbE) multi-gigabit, 60W PoE and SFP+ modules
- High speed, non-blocking 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE,40GbE, 50GbE and 100GbE
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and remediationwith Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- One touch deployment with the Aruba CXMobile App
- Aruba NetEdit support for automated configurationand verification
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables secureand simple access for users and IoT devices