The Arlo cash drawer delivers uncompromising performance and quality, providing a low cost of ownership for light cash use environments. Purpose-built for the entry-level market, the Arlo cash drawer is easy to use enabling efficiency throughout the checkout process.
The Soma family product line is designed for a market segment that has a relatively low number of cash transactions. As a member of the Soma family product line, the Arlo cash drawer is a reliable solution with its smooth ball-bearing roller wheels, ensuring 500,000 plus transactions.
The till of the Arlo 410 (16 inch drawer) can accommodate 5 bills and 5 coins and is set up for US currency. Other till/currency configurations are also available. The till for the compact Arlo 330 (13 inch drawer) is 4 bills and 5 coins and is also set up for US currency.
- DURABILITY: Built with steel construction and a roller bearing wheel system
- INTERFACE: Equipped with apg MultiPRO 320 interface that is compatible with all 24V printer driven POS systems. Please note a connection cable is included with purchase.
- DESIGN: The all-black drawer comes with a plastic till that has five bill compartments and five coin compartments for organizing money by denomination. Finished with two media slots for inserting checks
- LOCK SYSTEM: A latch releases the drawer when opened and keeps it securely shut when closed. The four-function lock on the drawer has functions to lock the drawer closed
- DIMENSIONS: The apg EKDS320-1-B410-A20 Arlo Series entry level black painted-front cash drawer measures at 16.1w x 16.5d x 3.9h (inch) or 410w x 420d x 100h (mm). When placed on a counter the drawer is large enough to support a monitor