APC commits to providing certainty in a connected world with theEcoStruxure™ Ready Smart-UPS™ X ENERGY STAR® Certified Line Interactive UPSby delivering extended runtime and back-up scalable batteries, to keep your business going through prolonged outages, while saving you money.In addition, you can remotely monitor and/ormanage your physical infrastructure through a mobile device, tablet or PC with one of three advanced connectivity options (Network Management Card, SmartConnect or EcoStruxure IT).EcoStruxure™ Ready Smart-UPS™ X ENERGY STAR® Certified Line Interactive UPScan be used as a standalone UPS or be installed in a NetShelter SX series, SV series, CX2 series and WX series wall-mount racks.
Additional key benefits include...
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects voltage fluctuations and prolongs battery life
- Green mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency, without sacrificing protection
- Intuitive LCD interface that provides clear andaccurate information in multiple languages
- Pure sinewave output compatible with active power factor corrected servers & sensitive electronics?Predicative battery replacement date
- Energy Meter with actual kilowatt hours of usage Emergency Power Off (EPO) switch
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- EPO - Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.