EXTREME POWER DESIGN
To unleash the full potential of the latest Intel 11th Gen CPU, the motherboard requires the best CPU power design. With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, Z590 AORUS MASTER is a true beast among motherboards.
GIGABYTE understands that our customer won't stop chasing better computer performance, and strive to deliver that in our products. For the Z590 series, protective and optimized memory trace enhance the performance; faster read and write speed save time and improve efficiency; and generous M.2 Storage with thermal guards ensure unthrottled read and write performance. Future upgrades to the Z590 are made possible by the use of PCIe 4.0-ready components.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by the enhanced thermal solution that incorporates Fins-Array II, Heatpipe II and Thermal Guards II. The comprehensive solution delivers excellent heat dissipation. The Z590 AORUS MASTER stays cool on VRMs and M.2 SSD even on full loading, making it most suitable for enthusiasts, overclockers and professional gamers.
NEXT GENERATION CONNECTIVITY
A high-end product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. Z590 AORUS MASTER provides all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
HI-FI AUDIO SYSTEM
To Elevate Your Sound Experience with ESS SABRE Audio DAC and DTS.
Z590 AORUS MASTER features RGB FUSION 2.0 and offers users the option to control onboard, external light strips, and/or AORUS devices with RGB/ Addressable RGB LEDs to make their PC more unique and stylish.
GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the GIGABYTE motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
GIGABYTE BIOS & APP CENTER
Good software goes hand in hand with perfect hardware. GIGABYTE motherboard bundled several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard.
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 18+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- Shielded Memory Routing to Avoid Interference
- Advanced Thermal Solution with Fins-Array II, Direct Touch Heatpipe II and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with AORUS Antenna
- 125dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9118 DAC, ALC1220 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- Compatible Intel Core i7 processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance, even for the toughest tasks and intensive games
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless standard support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies, and online games
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability