The LS921WU is an advanced 6,000 ANSI Lumens WUXGA short throw installation projector. Adopting 2nd generation Laser Phosphor technology, the LS921WU offers high and consistent brightness with a lifespan of 20,000 hours and a screen size of up to 200". Short throw ratio, 1.1x optical zoom, wide lens shift, 360° projection, and portrait mode combine for incredible flexibility to create a truly immersive experience, especially ideal for blending projection applications in restaurants, gyms, and simulation/experience centers. Dual HDMI 2.0b / HDCP 2.2 ports ensure access to original 4K quality content with HDR/HLG formats supported. Add to that the compact size and built-in HDBaseT for the perfect mix of high-quality projection and cost-effectiveness.
- Laser technology helps it in boasting more durability and better performance with immediate projection
- Enjoy your favorite movies at their best in 3D
- 6000 lm brightness ensures that your audiences will enjoy clear, bright and vivid visuals with brilliant colors
- Enjoy crystal clear projection with WUXGA resolution
- The 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio gives depth to your visuals
- HDMI interface for top notch video and audio