Ergonomic optical mouse earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation for its patented, vertical grip design. Vertical grip keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse. Unique, ergonomic handshake" grip design has been clinically proven to reduce muscle strain and discomfort from pressure on the wrist's median nerve. The design alleviates discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injuries. Simply grip the handle and rest your hand on the base. Use your thumb to left and right click on the top. Third button on side lets you scroll. Corded optical mouse offers USB/PS2 plug-and-play compatibility, 6-1/2' cord for flexible use, and right-handed use."
- Vertical grip helps keep hand and wrist at a neutral angle while the mouse works as regular optical mouse
- Clinically proven to alleviate pain and discomfort of repetitive stress injuries
- Use your thumb to left and right click on the top; third button on side lets you scroll
- Optical mouse with 6-1/2' cord and USB/PS2 plug-and-play compatibility
- For right hand use; Size: large