Its 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, and Aluminum and Mylar shielding helps to eliminate EMI and RFI interference, while its small USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support.
The DISPLPORT35L DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- SPECS: 35 ft (10 m)
- DisplayPort v1.0
- DP Latching Male to Male
- 26 AWG
- PVC cable jacket, ABS connector shell
- Shield: Al-Mylar foil with Braid
- Protocols: MST, GTC
- Lifetime Warranty
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/offices/boardrooms/conference rooms/classrooms; works with your professional workstations with FirePro™ S9000/7000, W8100/7100/5100 or R5000 graphic cards; Use with 1080p/UHD/4K monitors, projector or large display
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 26AWG wire with gold-plated connectors for improved signal integrity and reliability; Superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid provides higher quality video and audio; Backwards compatible with DP 1.1
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Durable ABS connectors with flexible PVC strain relief & jacket prevents fraying/damage due to bending or rough usage; Metal connector sub-structure provides EMI shielding; Latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CABLE: This 35ft (10m) DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable supports Full HD (1920x1200p) 60Hz, (1920x1080p) 60Hz, 6.48 Gbps bandwidth, Multi-Stream Transport (MST), 5.1, 7.1 Audio Channel, GTC for precise audio channel timing & 3D Stereo