Industry's first 10-Gigabit Smart Managed Switches, Purposely Designed for SMB with Cost-Effective 10GBase-T Connectivity and Advanced L2+/Layer 3 Lite Features
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of a reliable and high performance network to SMB customers. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to higher speed and performance. The 10G Smart Managed Switch series from NETGEAR presents the right solution for this requirement; delivering unprecedented non-blocking 10-Gigabit bandwidth at an affordable cost.
NETGEAR's ProSAFE® XS712T and ProSAFE® XS728T are powerful Smart Managed Switches that come with either 12 or 24 10-Gigabit Copper ports and either 2 Combo SFP+ (XS712T) or 4 additional Dedicated SFP+ ports (XS728T) for 10G Fiber links. NETGEAR's 10G Smart Managed Switches are purposely designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. They can be used at the "center of a small business network" or as an aggregation / access switch in a larger organization including workgroup access, connecting to a 10G NETGEAR ProSAFE® M7100/M7300 Fully Managed Switch on one end and extending the 10G connections to the edge.
- Features 28 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage