Limited Viewing Angle
Narrows the field of vision on the monitor to +/- 30 degrees, helping you keep the information on your screen private and reducing the chances of a visual data breach
Blue Light Reduction
Filters out the harmful rays by up to 30%, easing eye strain and reducing the chances of blue light interrupting your natural sleep patterns
The privacy screen can be mounted either with the included frameless tab holders that attach to the edges of your monitor, letting you quickly and easily insert or remove the privacy screen, or you can mount it with double-sided tape that adheres directly to the screen for a cleaner look
Reduces glare from any outside light sources that can interfere with your viewing clarity
Either side of the privacy screen can be used to different effect. One side has a matte finish to maximize glare reduction, is smooth to the touch and reduces traces of fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor screen.
- Limits viewing angle to +/- 30°, hiding personal or confidential information from anyone trying to look from the side
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Can be installed using the included frameless tab holders or double-sided tape
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options
- Protects the monitor screen from scratches and damage
- Cleaning cloth included
- TAA Compliant
- Builds an additional layer of shield from everyday scratches and dust
- Features perfect compatibility with 30"
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio Privacy Screen Filter - Well suited for display screens measuring up to 30"
- Widescreen - Offers a fabulous seeing experience with whiter whites and blacker blacks
- Blue Light Reduction - Causes removal of UV and dangerous HEV Blue light and allows maximum transparency of colors