Quick and Easy Converged Network and Server Adapter Management
Powerful point-and-click configuration tool for advanced adapter features, connection teaming, DCB, and VLANs with Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager.
- Convenient access to Intel® PROSet utility is now integrated in Windows Device Manager.
- Simple, integrated tools make it easy to manage and troubleshoot Ethernet connections in both servers and client computers.
- Multi-vendor teaming is supported for adapter compatibility with most on-board connections.
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Headers (NSH)
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Backwards compatible with existing 100BASE-T and 1000BASE-T networks
- Standard CAT 6a cabling with four RJ45 connectors for maximum system density