The HP Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 361T Adapter is a high performance PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 2.1 dual port, copper, gigabit network solution for ProLiant customers who demand the latest in dual port Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth and features. It offers two ports on a single PCI Express adapter, allowing customers to save valuable I/O slots for other uses. It is based upon the high performance Intel® Ethernet Controller I350 and offers a four lane (x4) PCI Express bus.
The 361T includes support for Wake-on-LAN (WOL), and Pre-Boot Execution environment (PXE). Additionally, it ships with support for Jumbo Frames, Network Fault Tolerance, Load Balancing, and various offload capabilities such as Segmentation Offload and Large Send Offload (LSO) that offer further network throughput improvements. Additionally, it is easy to install in either standard or low profile slots with support for IPv6 packet transmit and receive.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- This 250 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable