Evaluated by the NSA and meeting the requirements of NSA/CSS Specification 02-01 for High Security Cross-Cut Shredders, this TAA-compliant shredder offers a continuous-duty motor for non-stop shredding and shreds 10 sheets per pass into unreconstructable, 1/32" x 3/16" cross-cut particles for NSA-approved security (Security Level P-7). To heighten its effectiveness, the Powershred HS-1010 features a Sheet Capacity Sensor to help prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process. SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared work spaces. Electronically controlled Safety Shield stops shredder when opened. Shredder automatically shuts off after 30 minutes of inactivity for zero energy consumption. Auto-Oil automatically lubricates the cutters to enhance performance and extend shredder life. The 12" wide paper entry accommodates most office paper. Shredder requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet for optimal performance.
- Large 37 gallon removable bin and LED bin-full indicator eliminates the need for frequent emptying during high-volume shred jobs
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance to minimize noise in shared workspaces
- Patented 100% Jam Proof System eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs for frustration-free shredding
- TAA Compliant with a continuous duty motor and wide 12" paper opening for non-stop shredding; ideal for departmental use
- Evaluated by the NSA and meets the requirements of NSA/CSS Specification 02-01 for High Security Cross-Cut Shredders
- Continuously shreds 10 sheets of paper per pass into 5,027 (1/32" x 3/16" Security Level P-7) unreconstructable particles for ultimate security