Black Box Extreme Temperature SFP with extended disgnostics supports 1.25 Gbps singlemode fiber. The extended diagnostics enable this SFP to also report information such as temperature, TX and RX power, voltage, and bias current. Hot-pluggable interface enables you to change SFPs on the fly when your network requirements change.
- Supports an extended diagnostics and extended operating temperature of -40 to 176F (-40 to +85C)
- SFP optical transceiver enables to adapt an SFP slot to a fiber interface
- Extended diagnostics enable to report temperature, TX and RX power, voltage, and bias current
- Reports basic link characteristics such as SFP type, length of fiber link, wavelength, and bit rate
- Compatible with network standard operating at speeds of up to 1250 Mbps.